SIGforum
Centurion Arms AR Rails

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/630601935/m/8360066084

March 21, 2021, 07:56 PM
jljones
Centurion Arms AR Rails
What are your thought on the quality? Especially interested in the extended length rails for fixed front sight guns? I am looking at them for a duty use project.

If not, any other suggestions? They just have to be available. MLOK preferred but quad rail ok.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

March 21, 2021, 08:32 PM
Rustpot
I have both midlength quad rail and mlok C4 rails, cutout for front sight post versions.

They are extremely rigid. The mlok is a pretty svelte rail, where the quad is a pretty typical chunky quad. Either would be fine depending on your preference, I don't feel the mlok gives anything up to the quad, but is a good bit thinner, tighter, and lighter, and a wonderful improvement on the design. My mlok rail also has a nicer finish than the older quad I have.
March 22, 2021, 07:36 AM
bryanZ06
Like Rustpot I've had both 1913 and MLOK Centurion rails. I currently have a 6920 OEM2 with the MLOK C4 rail. I like it and it feels as solid as anything else I've had or had hands on with, barring my former RIS 2 and current MRP. I don't think either of those are fair comparisons though. For a lightweight, solid, easy to attach rail, I think these are hard to beat.

March 30, 2021, 09:35 PM
corsair
Centurion Arms is as solid as they come. I've got a C4 rail on my M4-type, lightweight no issues with rotation or, rattling. I also use their BCG's, also no issues.

Owner Monty Leclair recently retired from active duty with the SEALs, unlike a lot of 'former SEALs' Leclair's role within the command was the development of a number of rifles used; key among them was the Mk12 rifle and SR-25, along with being principal armor of their sniper school. While in he started his business, and was able to parlay his contacts and knowledge to evolve his business.
March 30, 2021, 09:43 PM
jljones
Aight. I’ll make a buy.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"