SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Rustoleum/Whatever that matches Magpul Stealth Gray Ceracote?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rustoleum/Whatever that matches Magpul Stealth Gray Ceracote? Login/Join 
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted
I may have marred the aluminum handguard on my CZ Scorpion EVO. Anyone know what/if rattlecan paint may match Magpul Stealth Gray ceracote?

Thanks in advance!

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16177 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
If you can't find a match, you could rattlecan camo it.

Or just take it outside, drop it on the concrete and in the dirt a few times until it's universally marred, and roll on. It's a tool. Big Grin

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:

Or just take it outside, drop it on the concrete and in the dirt a few times until it's universally marred, and roll on. It's a tool. Big Grin

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!! Big Grin

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16177 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post