SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Who makes the lightest, quality AR?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Who makes the lightest, quality AR? Login/Join 
Member
Picture of c_zielsdorf
posted Hide Post
My Barret Rec7 GenII Flyweight is very light, and very awesome.


Disabled combat vet
 
Posts: 1244 | Location: Southwest Washington State | Registered: February 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
If you have never shot a Colt SP1 or a M16a1 clone you are missing the ultimate in a lightweight easy handling firearm
 
Posts: 182 | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
I'd say if you dont own a Colt 6720, what the hell are you waiting for??!!


______________________________________________________
Often times a very small man can cast a very large shadow
 
Posts: 3992 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Primary Arms has the BCM ELW upper with a KMR rail on sale, without BCG, for anyone interested. The one with the 13" rail is still in stock as of a few minutes ago.
 
Posts: 3034 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of drew3630
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimineer:
Primary Arms has the BCM ELW upper with a KMR rail on sale, without BCG, for anyone interested. The one with the 13" rail is still in stock as of a few minutes ago.


Sale price $550. I'm tempted even though I already own a couple BCMs. Razz Definitely a buyers market for ARs
 
Posts: 107 | Location: Northern California | Registered: June 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drew3630:
quote:
Originally posted by Jimineer:
Primary Arms has the BCM ELW upper with a KMR rail on sale, without BCG, for anyone interested. The one with the 13" rail is still in stock as of a few minutes ago.


Sale price $550. I'm tempted even though I already own a couple BCMs. Razz Definitely a buyers market for ARs


You can get a complete railed Colt 6920 with low pro gas block and 13 inch MLOK rail for $770.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/ca...gton5.56+NATO+16.1+3


______________________________________________________
Often times a very small man can cast a very large shadow
 
Posts: 3992 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of drew3630
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:
quote:
Originally posted by drew3630:
quote:
Originally posted by Jimineer:
Primary Arms has the BCM ELW upper with a KMR rail on sale, without BCG, for anyone interested. The one with the 13" rail is still in stock as of a few minutes ago.


Sale price $550. I'm tempted even though I already own a couple BCMs. Razz Definitely a buyers market for ARs


You can get a complete railed Colt 6920 with low pro gas block and 13 inch MLOK rail for $770.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/ca...gton5.56+NATO+16.1+3


The problem is I live in the peoples' republic of California. I can still buy uppers but complete rifles are out. Mad
 
Posts: 107 | Location: Northern California | Registered: June 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
I ordered a BCM Enhanced light weight upper with 15" kmr-a rail. Thanks for all of the suggstins.


-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor
 
Posts: 6138 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of drew3630
posted Hide Post
Good choice. Smile
 
Posts: 107 | Location: Northern California | Registered: June 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Who makes the lightest, quality AR?

© SIGforum 2017