SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Another TOY Review - FWB SPORT(air rifle) – ANOTHER PRETTY FRAULEIN IN THE HOUSE
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another TOY Review - FWB SPORT(air rifle) – ANOTHER PRETTY FRAULEIN IN THE HOUSE Login/Join 
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
It is a challenge controlling the recoil cycles

Honestly that is one of the joys I have shooting spring guns. They can be hard task masters.

Good shooting there.

What I find benefits my powder burning shooting most is the drive for consistency and follow through. It’s not gonna train you to run and gun in a 3 gun match but it will “wire your brain” to REALLY pay attention to the fundamentals of hold, trigger press, follow through, breathing etc. and that pays dividends with the “real guns”

Just to clarify the above. I say all that like I am some great shooter air gun or otherwise......I AM NOT. Frown. I just know a little about little about a lot. Smile.

Chris

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post