SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Please recommend soft cases for scoped lever action rifles (updated w/ pics)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please recommend soft cases for scoped lever action rifles (updated w/ pics) Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted
Not made in China.

I'd like them for a Marlin 1894C and 39A, for the present time.

Case recommendations for other lever action rifles are welcome to list, also.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RichardC,

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hogue makes nice ones. Not sure where they are made, you can research that yourself, but they are the nicest soft rifle cases I have ever seen.

Posts: 1802 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: June 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
American Mountain Supply cases are Made in USA.

https://www.americanmountainsu...un/scoped-rifle-case

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Tgrshrk99
posted Hide Post
I’ve always liked Boyt cases.

Posts: 606 | Location: Between here and the end of the line | Registered: November 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
The problem with Boyt is they are now made in China. So are many other old school "American" companies. I won't put my American made iron in a Chinese case.

Unique Cases are made in USA-West Virginia I believe. They also have cases for some hard to find applications. For example I have a FN PS-90 case from them. Recently picked up a case for my Remington TAC-14.

Here is an example Scoped Rifle Case

They have scoped rifle cases as short as 36 inches. Which is nice when you need one for a lever action.

Hope that helps

Posts: 728 | Location: Middle (of nowhere) Georgia  | Registered: December 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
American Mountain Supply cases are Made in USA.

https://www.americanmountainsu...un/scoped-rifle-case

I agree heartily with this recommendation. I have several of their rifle and pistol cases in different sizes, and they are very well made. As mentioned, they are made in the USA.

Posts: 655 | Location: Northern Colorado, USA | Registered: September 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Midway always has some good sales on cases. You may want to check these out:

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/939158677

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Veni,vidi,Vici
Picture of Campusninja
posted Hide Post
I'd recommend Unique case, made in the US of A. They have a great PC9 take down case available FYI anyone?

Unique case link

Posts: 1260 | Location: Michigan | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Great suggestions, guys, and thanks!

I ordered the American Mountain Supply "Aztec" Southwest Tapestry Rifle case, because its so different from anything I have.

It fits this 39A just right, and will when adding a 'scope.

It seems very well made; I'd buy another.

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
I know you purchased but I'll throw in Mission Mercantile as a quality manufacturer. American owned and they have two factories... one in San Antonio and one in Leon, Mexico. These are more heirloom type, leather and canvas cases. Not cheap.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10487 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post