SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    American Defense Trijicon MRO Mount questions
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

American Defense Trijicon MRO Mount questions Login/Join 
Picture of lkdr1989
posted
Does anyone have a American Defense Trijicon MRO Mount? If so, are you happy with it? Is it a solid - retains zero? I currently have a KDG Sidelok that I really like and as I'm starting to look for another MRO, I've seen that some of the MRO & mount bundles come with ADM mounts which are cheaper than the MRO & KDG combos.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
certified biohazard
posted Hide Post
I have one and prefer the ADM over others, I have 5 total. On the MRO can't speak to zero because I don't take it off. Got mine on special for $55 so look around.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
Edmund Burke

Posts: 533 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have one with my MRO. As long as you put it on the same it stays zeroed. FWIW I have had the same experience with my scope mounts too. I’m happy with ADM.

Posts: 236 | Registered: October 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Yes they are good to go. It's all I use on my Aimpoints as well as my MRO (Lower mount on a Scorpion).

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Appreciate the info!!

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ADM is GTG!!

Posts: 286 | Location: midwest | Registered: May 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
American Defense

Don't have a MRO but have several on much larger and more accurate scopes.
I've experienced no shift at all.
Great mounts.

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
I have two ADM mounts for a couple of MRO’s. I really like them. I also have a ADM for my Vortex Strike Eagle. I’ve been really happy with them.

Posts: 6009 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
Best mount for a MRO. The high model is perfect for co-witness.

Posts: 524 | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Good to know...I just bought a used one for a pretty good price.

quote:
Originally posted by aparoche:
Best mount for a MRO. The high model is perfect for co-witness.

Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
I use the KDG and love it. Since you already have one why not another?

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you
still want to test me, take a step forward.

Posts: 2033 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
I would've like to have gotten another KDG but can't afford another one right now; anyways, I was able to get an used ADM for $50.

quote:
Originally posted by onpointgun:
I use the KDG and love it. Since you already have one why not another?