SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Tikka t3x PSA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tikka t3x PSA Login/Join 
posted
Hello,

I know there are a lot of tikka fans out there, recently the prices have gone up on these and apparently 750.00 is the price distributors are allowed to sell them for. A week or so ago you could get one from Whitaker’s for about 550.00 with their May day sale but now they are stuck at 750.00.

If you want to get one, right now, sportsman’s warehouse is having a Father’s Day sale through the 17th and they are selling them for 100.00 off so 650.00.

The first tikka I got cost 389.00 at sportsman’s warehouse, a t3 lite stainless 30-06, prices have nearly doubled now so jump on it if you want one.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I took my own advice and grabbed a t3x super lite today for 650.00. Glad I did it, I can’t imagine prices coming down.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Just went back & looked.
Got my T3x Lite Stainless in Jan '17
OTD after taxes & such, with 3 boxes of 270WIN ran me just shy of $850. So, looks like I got it right around, or just under current price.

Would buy again.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post