SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    sig nightmare carry
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

sig nightmare carry Login/Join 
posted
I just acquired a Sig Nightmare Carry. It's my first 1911. Is there a U-tube video available somewhere to show how to break it down for cleaning?

Posts: 244 | Location: Northeastern Pa | Registered: February 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Perhaps this should have been posted in Sig pistols. My bad

Posts: 244 | Location: Northeastern Pa | Registered: February 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Just as an FYI, if no one has responded to your post, you have the ability to delete it.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't mind that occasionally we get a post in the wrong section. But to your query I can't see that its likely there is a more studied subject on the internet than breaking down a 1911. Just type 1911 breakdown and cleaning in your favorite search engine and you will get a zillion options. and since this gun has been around since time began there probably isn't much risk you get a 'bad' one.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10974 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
Just go to youtube an type in a video about the Sig 1911 you are talking about.

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post