SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Replacement MPX handguards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Replacement MPX handguards Login/Join 
Picture of Shackelford
posted
I would love some lighter handguards on my Gen 1 MPX, mostly to cut down the weight. I wouldn't mind something that hides a bit more of my can, too. I know the Lancer handguards have been out for a while, it they are pricy. I just noticed Midwest Industries has some out now, too, and much more budget friendly.

Does anyone have any experience with either of these? How much weight does the MI ones shave, if any? Are either of these solid? I've seen very few reviews.

Posts: 836 | Location: Volunteer | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Will a Gen 2 hand guard fit? You may be able to grab a Gen2 used from someone that replaced theirs.

I haven't handled one but the MI hand-guard looks slick.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8847 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post