SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    EOTech Voucher
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

EOTech Voucher Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I got the shaft on this one. I kept my EOTech (after reading about the failures and what was needed to cause the failure) and opted for multiple $100 credits in the hopes of applying them toward a magnifier for one of my sights. I filled out 4 (yes FOUR) claim forms for my 4 sights and then received ONE voucher for $100. So it sounds like they either messed up my 4 claims, or the fine print says 1 claim gets the same $100 as 4 claims. If that was actually the case, I would have opted for the cash instead of the credit. Either way, I can't buy a magnifier for $100 in store credit. If anyone wants to send me their code for the $22.50 they got, or the $100 they got, I am willing to either accept them, or pay you some kind of percentage via paypal when i get enough to purchase the magnifier. It makes no sense to pay 1:1 or I would just pay cash. If I don't get enough, I simply will not use them and will return them to you (or delete the code...whatever.)

Thanks in advance,

Greg
evlgreg@yahoo.com

If guns cause crime, mine must all be defective...

Posts: 527 | Location: Denver, Colorado | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Greg did you contact them about the missing vouchers? I had the same issue, and am still waiting on a response

Posts: 2 | Registered: October 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I tried contacting them twice by email and twice over facebook. crickets...

If guns cause crime, mine must all be defective...

Posts: 527 | Location: Denver, Colorado | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by esdunbar:
Got a T-shirt. what the heck.

^^^^^^^^
Me too.

Posts: 12465 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JJexp
posted Hide Post
Well, I just tried to use mine and it applied the discount then rejected the order. Now the voucher balance shows zero, and I got nothing. Guess I shouldn’t be surprised by a voucher code that’s first two letters are FU.

Posts: 451 | Location: Hatboro, PA | Registered: May 25, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by evlgreg:
I tried contacting them twice by email and twice over facebook. crickets...

Yea they are crooks... still no response for me either

Posts: 2 | Registered: October 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post