SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Anyone have a Canooter Valve (suppressor)?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone have a Canooter Valve (suppressor)? Login/Join 
posted
https://www.wittmachine.net/canooter-valve.html

At $260, lightweight and good performance (I think), the Canooter Valve AR suppressor seems appealing. I don’t own or know enough about suppressors to know what all to consider.

The last time I looked, suppressors were upwards of $900 or more.

Has anyone looked at this product? Link is at the top of this post. I could swing $260.

Posts: 3953 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of maladat
posted Hide Post
There are inexpensive suppressors out there, but that sure looks too good to be true... They're claiming similar suppression to high end suppressors that are twice the size and weight and four times the cost.

That doesn't mean it's impossible, but I would have a lot of questions.

Posts: 6319 | Location: CA | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
Ain't happening with a 2.9" long and 1 1/8" diam can... Be lucky if it meter below 150 db with supersonic 5.56 ! If it was 3D printed and bigger in diam to make up for length... doable.

Posts: 1244 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
It reads like an April Fools description. If true, the could start mass production and put the others out of business, which makes me feel like it’s not true.

If it is true, get ready for suppressor wait times to be a year due to the popularity.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A similar thread on another forum had pretty much the same responses. Oh well.

Posts: 3953 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Considering you can get a DeadAir Sandman-K for like $500 and the tax is the same $200, why risk it?

Posts: 3079 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post