SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Rifle bag that can hold a bailout bag
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rifle bag that can hold a bailout bag Login/Join 
posted
Im looking for a new soft rifle case that can also hold a thigh rig bail out bag.

My current case is a maxpedition 2 gun case. I have a SBR in the small side and the thigh rig in the large side. My rifle is starting to wear though the case and it needs replaced.

I have tried a carabiner and clipping the thigh rig to out outside of the case but I dont like how it flops arounds. I would like something more secure but also compact that will not get snagged or caught as it moved from vehicle to vehicle.

Are there any options out there? Ideally I would like a case with a large open front pocket. Is there some way to attach the bailout bag with molle?

Here is my current set up

Posts: 5416 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
I like SERT soft cases, looks similar to your current setup.

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like the large Sneaky Bags Trick or Treat. It’s a courier type bag. You have to separate your upper and lower. It will fit up to a 14.5” upper with muzzle device. Also fits an AUG with barrel removed, 10” scar sbr with stock folded, and up to a 14.3” barrel SIG 551. Lots of extra storage in the front pocket, plenty for your thigh rig. It’s very incognito; doesn’t scream gun.

---------------------------------------------
"AND YEA THOUGH THE HINDUS SPEAK OF KARMA, I IMPLORE YOU...GIVE HER A BREAK, LORD". - Clark W. Griswald

Posts: 2322 | Location: The South | Registered: September 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the recommendations. The sneaky bag will not work. The rifle has to stay together

Posts: 5416 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post