SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    PSA done did it to me again
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PSA done did it to me again Login/Join 
posted
Dang gone PSA done did it to me again! They ether cost me money or saved me money, I'm just not sure. LoL

I have been needing a couple of BCG's I have been putting it off some, as I have some of the parts for the build, but not all and I'm not in real hurry to get them done. Just fun projects, nothing I need right now, after all I have a few AR 15's right now.

Never the less, I still needed a couple of BCG's. Well this morning I opened up my email to find a sale from PSA, a PSA premium BCG and MagPul D60 magazine for $129.99! So, I got a Free BCG or a Free MagPul D60 magazine.

Oh, I also ordered a PSA premium BCG and charging handle for $89.99.

Dang gone PSA! Costing or saving me money like that! I have been slowly ordering the parts as they come on sale. I do hope soon that I will have all the pieces parts to put them together!

I don't know who is worse, PSA or Primary Arms! LoL

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
They have a way of getting to your wallet for sure Big Grin

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3641 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I've been thinking about that deal.

But the BCG is a full auto one. Does that make a difference? It can still be used with a semi-automatic AR?

Posts: 13091 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be Careful What You Wish For...
Picture of Monk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
I've been thinking about that deal.

But the BCG is a full auto one. Does that make a difference? It can still be used with a semi-automatic AR?

Yes, it can.

Georgeair: "...looking around my house this morning, it's not easily defended for long by two people in the event of real anarchy. The entryways might be slick for the latecomers though...."

Posts: 11865 | Location: Hoisting the colors in a strange land | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Same here but I have yet to get a shipped notification going on 12 or 13 days now. Holidays and snow you know.

Posts: 17880 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Last time I bought a BCG it turned into a complete AR, a real nice one I might add. So I don’t buy them things any more Smile

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10489 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PSA is gonna make me really made if they don't get the ammo I ordered to me on time for the mail in rebate. They pushed and pushed and pushed the rebated multiple times a day. I finally broke down and ordered some only to see the 10 day delay AND that you have to submit your request to Federal on or before 1/31/18...

Posts: 3468 | Registered: January 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I received a new NB bolt from PSA the week after Christmas, luckily I have a upper for it and a lower for the upper. WMD guns had 7.5 inch barrels on sale and what do you know, I was at a Yamaha dealer looking at Jet Skis and I realized I was 1000 ft from the front door of WMD! I would say, Good to go!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, they will be immediately used (well almost, buying parts as they come on sale) for two projects.

One is a kindof WWSD ( What Would Stoner Do ). I'm building a rifle that is kind of retro, as I have a C7 upper, with an 18" Faxon GUNNER barrel, standard FSB with a free floating handguard and a fixed stock. With a J.P. Enterprise three prong flash hider (kind of like the original, but longer and more effective).

I'm going to use titanium and aluminum where steel has been used to cut down more weight, but in keeping with the original concept of a lightweight infantry rifle that is rugged.

The other is going to be used in a XM177 build, it's not going to be a perfect clone of one, but a "close enough" fun gun that could be used for serious purposes if needs be.

I have a couple of more projects in the works, but I'm trying to be good! Wink

I'm still trying to figure out if PSA cost me money or saved me money.... LoL.... anywho I think I did pretty well in the end.

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Their $299 and free shipping Freedom carbine build kit got me at Christmas.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They got me with the $499 9mm AR pistol. It’s my birthday on Friday and my wife has been hounding me for an idea for a present. This seems to fit the bill.

Posts: 612 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: March 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post