SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Which barrel length for AR pistol?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Which barrel length for AR pistol? Login/Join 
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gw3971:
I built this 7.5" fun gun and love it. I have a couple of 10.5" sbr's and they are great too.

That is cool. Where did you get that brace?

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
'Murica
Picture of szuppo
posted Hide Post
I believe that is a Maxim Defense CQB PISTOL PDW Brace seen here? MAXIM

I was just looking at them today when I saw this post. What configuration is the one in the picture? Standard buffer and spring or captured?

Any issues with install or function? I like the look and the functionality of being able to adjust length.
What is the overall length with the brace collapsed and with it opened all the way?

Nice looking AR pistol there!

Semper Fi

Posts: 3240 | Location: Canfield, Ohio | Registered: October 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I have a 10.5" bbl with a carbine gas system that's been 100%. It will ring steel at 200 yards with open irons with ease.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by szuppo:
I believe that is a Maxim Defense CQB PISTOL PDW Brace seen here? MAXIM

I was just looking at them today when I saw this post. What configuration is the one in the picture? Standard buffer and spring or captured?

Any issues with install or function? I like the look and the functionality of being able to adjust length.
What is the overall length with the brace collapsed and with it opened all the way?

Nice looking AR pistol there!

Thanks guys!

Yep, Maxim defense silent capture spring H2. Closed its 22" long. Fully extended its 26" long.

No issues with the install what so ever. Shoots great.

Posts: 7721 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
PSA had a great deal on that brace and a LPK, but's already goneFrown

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post