SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Rattler Charging handle suggestions
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rattler Charging handle suggestions Login/Join 
sick puppy
posted
I typically use Radian’s charging handles but their MCX handle doesnt work on the Rattler. Is there another option for a medium or large-winged charging handle for the rattler? I see the Geissele MCX ones but they make no mention of whether its rattler compatible.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig makes medium and large extended handles. Usually they are not on their website, but you can usually find them at Midwest Gunworks or Osage County Guns.

Posts: 4690 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I use the non-LT version on my Rattler (Radian part number RO167). I haven't had any issues with it. I don't believe that the "EXCEPT for the SIG MCX Rattler" was applied to this model.

I haven't tried it suppressed yet. Perhaps the problem (charging handle unlatching) may show up then.

Posts: 693 | Registered: March 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Try using a Geissele Supercharging Handle MCX part number.
Pn-05-635. I have this handle in my Rattler and it works fine. Rod.

Posts: 27 | Location: Pa | Registered: October 27, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post