SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Finally!!! SBRs stamped and assembled!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finally!!! SBRs stamped and assembled! Login/Join 
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted

Okay, the bottom one has been together for a few months now, but at long last, both are Federally approved! No more parts boxed up in the closet!!!

For the detail fanatics; Anderson Arms upper and lower receivers, SLR Rifleworks forearms (ION Ultra Light MLOKs), Magpul furniture, Trijicon MRO on Larue QD mounts, ASR muzzle devices for the non-pictured Specwar 7.62, BCM barrels, mishmash of lower parts, PSA CHF BCGs, and Streamlights on Arisaka mounts. Did I forget anything?

Oh, the FDE is a 9.5" .300blk, the black is a 11" 5.56mm.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GarandGuy:
"Okay, the bottom one has been together for a few months now, but at long last, both are Federally approved!"

Isn't that a little self incriminating? They look good though. I like the set up.

Even if he meant he put them together pre stamp, I very seriously doubt the BATF is going to pay him a visit.

They look great, cept those nut banger slings Big Grin

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3641 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigless in
Indiana
Picture of IndianaBoy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GarandGuy:
"Okay, the bottom one has been together for a few months now, but at long last, both are Federally approved!"

Isn't that a little self incriminating? They look good though. I like the set up.

He probably built it as a pistol and then just added the stock. Lots of people do that.

Posts: 14122 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GarandGuy
posted Hide Post
My attempt at sarcasm was ill played.

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 1074 | Location: On the outskirts of Richmond | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
Wordsmith fail. I’ve had the stamp for the lower one for awhile now.

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
quote:
the FDE is a 9.5" .300blk,

What was your estimated overall length on the 9.5" 300BLK on your Form 1? It seems stock full extended is what the Feds want now. I'd like to borrow your number and subtract 0.5" for a 9" 300BLK upper that I'm considering. Pretty please. Cool

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Nice looking twins!!

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MitchbSC:
quote:
the FDE is a 9.5" .300blk,

What was your estimated overall length on the 9.5" 300BLK on your Form 1?

I guesstimated at the time and used 31”. Actual length is closer to 28” I think. Don’t have a tape handy at this moment.

Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
come and take it
posted Hide Post
They look fantastic! I am putting together twin SBRs also. 10.5" 300 Blackout and a 12" 5.56. I ordered an Omega suppressor last weekend.

I have a few SIGs.

Posts: 1887 | Location: Texan north of the Red River | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post