SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Interesting Kids .22 Bolt Rifle - Crickett KSA 2152 CPR
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Interesting Kids .22 Bolt Rifle - Crickett KSA 2152 CPR Login/Join 
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted
Crickett Precision Rifle

Ought to be magazine-fed, though. It is available in .22 WMR.

Posts: 5750 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Its cool! I kept a Cricket in my truck for a few years. Underrated gun, IMHO.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
I've got one with a pink synthetic stock I bought for my daughter ... She may have shot it once, I wonder if they'd trade me straight up ... maybe I could give them a bit of cash

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Looks much cooler than the two in my safe that's for sure!

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Arc and I were talking about these a while ago. Neat little rifle. But I wish it had irons with option for scope. Call me old school but gotta start with irons. But as a 2nd rifle to be cool like dad. It's neat!

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8838 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
From the ad-

"Integrated Crickettinny rails on buttstock and forend"

Crickettinny...I laughed out loud, literally, when I read this Big Grin

I'll have difficulty not buying this in .22mag.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post