SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Opinions on this Lower
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Opinions on this Lower Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
^^ Thank you for the information. So much to learn with all the different components available.

Posts: 10045 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fla. Jim:
Well after Palmetto finally got off their frozen butt's and shipped me the final parts. I got to shoot my "New" to me upper and new lower yesterday. Put a red dot sight on it I won in a Karma back in May of last year from PHPaul. And it was a treat to shoot. Sent a couple hundred rounds downrange and could not be happier. Thanks Sigforum!

Congrats, where did you shoot ifin you don't mind me asking?

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Went to my son-in laws parents spread in the out back of St. Lucie county. Just a mound of dirt with assorted targets stuck here and there.

Posts: 4403 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Those are always the best kind of ranges. For outdoor, I go to Okeechobee gun club. Ive been thinking about joining that shooting club up in Malibar.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post