SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    PSA Spacerider stripped lower $30
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PSA Spacerider stripped lower $30 Login/Join 
rush chairman
Picture of Guy1
posted
Anyone seen these? Are they good to go?? Unbelievable price.

Posts: 713 | Location: MS | Registered: November 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Can’t be better or worse than any other PSA lower.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still in stock, no free shipping for these.

https://palmettostatearmory.co...ontent=12%3a00+Email

Posts: 15898 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Can’t be better or worse than any other PSA lower.

Well stated my friend. I see what you did there... Big Grin ....Mark

Posts: 3239 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
The only difference between it and any other PSA lower is the graphics- PSA lowers are perfectly fine. Great deal if you don’t mind the comical markings.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm cheap, but for ten bucks I won't give up something that has "SAFE" and FIRE" clearly marked on it.

Posts: 1345 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Some Shot:
I'm cheap, but for ten bucks I won't give up something that has "SAFE" and FIRE" clearly marked on it.

I agree. I don't know what the difference is between "Saddle up" and "Space Rider".

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
All of these logos are stupid IMO. I have Colts, Megas, CMMG, and Aero Precision. I know them by how they are setup and rarely look at the insignia or the control engraving - forward is safe, up is fire.

I guess some people enjoy them and the potential for melting crayons, but I guess I'm the oddball who DGAF.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought one of their limited run “A Christmas Story” lowers a couple months ago. Great movie and I thought why the hell not.

My dealer thought it was pretty funny when it came in.

Posts: 4022 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Uggh. Pass from me. I’ve kinda locked in on aeroprecision lowers. I have a couple of cheap Andersons. One was perfect, one was way out of spec. Their CS was top notch and fast but I buy aero over the counter so I can mate it to an upper and a mag to check fit.

I really don’t care for parody, or tough guy roll marks on my guns. More power to those who do.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
What about a “Build the Wall” lower. Big Grin

https://palmettostatearmory.co...-lower-receiver.html

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
$30 lower? Heck yeah!
I bought two just because. I don't care what's written on the sides. I can't even remember the brand of a couple of lowers I built into rifles.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post