SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Primary Arms Anderson AR-15 stripped lower (24 hour) sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Primary Arms Anderson AR-15 stripped lower (24 hour) sale Login/Join 
I Am The Walrus
posted
For $29.99, limit 3:

http://www.primaryarms.com/Sal..._07_Ad_27_24HourSale

I found an FFL who does transfers here, $25 for first item and $5 each additional item. Going to pick up 3 more of these.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For those of you in Rio Linda: 24 hours means ...24 HOURS! Do not snooze!

Posts: 15899 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I am going to try to pass this time, I think I have 4 in the build drawer right now. Hopefully I will make it through the day without changing my mind!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommydogg:
Thanks! I am going to try to pass this time, I think I have 4 in the build drawer right now. Hopefully I will make it through the day without changing my mind!

I have a few in reserve but the price was just too good. Big Grin

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
I got a couple.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post