SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    New SCAR 20s in 7.62x51 are coming with 1/10 barrels.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New SCAR 20s in 7.62x51 are coming with 1/10 barrels. Login/Join 
LIBERTATEM DEFENDIMUS
Picture of Belgian Blue
posted
Checking in the FN America website, it looks like the new generation SCAR 20s rifles (the one's with the muzzle break instead of the 3-prong flash suppressor will come with 1/10 twist rate barrels.

https://fnamerica.com/products...urce=meganav_product

Sounds like a great option and probably should've been the standard barrel from the start.

Posts: 5415 | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There's already a second generation 20S?

-MG

Posts: 1932 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's what I was thinking. Is it marked on the barrel. Mine are still in cases from a trip to the range and I'd be interested to know what they are...

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10974 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can’t wait until these barrels become available!

Posts: 282 | Registered: March 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yea. FN is worse than HK on parts. Probably be a very long wait.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10974 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Military Arms Collector
Picture of darkest2000
posted Hide Post
Hmmm.

I'm sure FN has a good reason for the change but I don't know how welcomed it'll be by their target audience as I suspect many want it as a MK20 clone.

Posts: 10831 | Location: Orange County, CA, USA | Registered: March 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post