SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Heads up on Lancer 308 mags.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heads up on Lancer 308 mags. Login/Join 
Press hard,
Three copies
posted
Still not cheap compared to some 308 mags but the best price($31.11) I’ve seen for Lancer L7 AWM.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Thanks for that link...that's a remarkable price for 20 round .308 Lancers

I love Lancers but don't care for the clear ones...

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
Clear isn’t generally my first choice either. I rolled the dice on the clear L7s when the blems were 4/$100 a few years ago and they’ve been great. I’m sold now and wish I had grabbed a few more for the price.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post