SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Cheaper red dot to simulate T1 4MOA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cheaper red dot to simulate T1 4MOA Login/Join 
posted
I have an Aimpoint T1 4MOA and would like to put a cheaper, similar red dot on my .22lr clone. Keeping it under $200, what would you all recommend? Seems like there's lots of good options: Sig Romeo, Vortex Sparc, Primary, what say you?

Thanks!

Posts: 1188 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
I have a Primary Arms 2 MOA red dot on a 10\22. It hasn't given me any trouble, and it hold zero. I can't speak to battery life because I turn it off when it's in the safe. I have no experience with the Sig or Vortex RDS's, but I'd guess they are all solid choices.

Posts: 7069 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
I use Primary Arms micro red dots on all my range toys, and Aimpoints on all my actual defensive firearms.

The Primary Arms optics are a great value, for a plinker.

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
I have a Romeo 5 (2 MOA I think) that's been flawless. IIRC I paid about $130 for it on sale someplace. [ETA: It was actually $120 from PSA.]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Expert308,

Posts: 7262 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
Primary Arms makes good stuff.

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3204 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post