SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Magpul MBUS sight front and rear set "Daily Deal" at PSA...$49.99 with free shipping with code...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Magpul MBUS sight front and rear set "Daily Deal" at PSA...$49.99 with free shipping with code... Login/Join 
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted
Through 11/29 using code MBUSSET when adding to your cart...way better price than Amazon where counterfit MBUS are always a threat...

https://palmettostatearmory.co...ck-up-sight-set.html

I just placed an order for a new set because I can't find my old set (it's like loosing a knife...the lost knife will magically appear when the new knife arrives)...this will probably be the same deal Big Grin...

Anyways...this is a good price from a reputable company if you need or desire a set of sights.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bisleyblackhawk,

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
That’s a good deal. Thanks for the post

Posts: 728 | Location: Middle (of nowhere) Georgia  | Registered: December 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Yes, thank you. That was exactly what I needed for a new acquisition.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47399 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Don't mind if I do! Thanks for the tip.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post