SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Well hell, this happened. Easiest sighting in EVER. (Air Rifle Content)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Well hell, this happened. Easiest sighting in EVER. (Air Rifle Content) Login/Join 
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted
So I put a new scope on my FWB Sport, and when I say I put a new scope on I mean fresh out of the box, I plopped it on, tightened down and went to sight in.......

First five shots at 20 yards without touching anything!!! This has NEVER happened to me before with ANY gun. I'm not sure what to do..........almost feels anticlimactic. Big Grin I moved it up a scoche just to have done something. Big Grin

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Smile

Posts: 1781 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd hate to be a squirrel in your yard ! Big Grin

----------------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
Well your verifying shots on orange weren't even on the paper, so something isn't right! Wink

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Funny.

I did have a little wandering after that I think was just me shooting tired and a little loosening up. Moved a couple ticks to re zero, tightened back down and all seems good....except for the shooter but that’s a software problem. Smile

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig209:
I'd hate to be a squirrel in your yard ! Big Grin
--------------------------------------------

I doubt that there are any squirrels left in his yard !! Big Grin

Posts: 1272 | Location: Idaho | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
You know. I have shot damn near everything that has a trigger from nerf guns to beltfeds.

I absolutely adore wild boar, venison, moose etc.

That said, never been a hunter. I’ve kinda lived my life never wanting to plug anything that had a mom.

Now am I anti hunting or pesting etc. HEEEELLLLL NO. As long as it’s humane and done out of need or the animal is used (food, hide etc.) I have no issues at all and I will happily eat that what is killed. Smile. I don’t agree with trophy hunting for the pure sake of trophy’s though. If the animals need to be culled or it is a trophy from an animal used for food/hides etc. that’s cool but killing an animal PURELY for sport doesn’t sit well with me personally.

At any rate the squirrels in my yard are perfectly safe........for now.....don’t piss me off Rocky. Razz