SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    SCAR 20S and optics advice
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SCAR 20S and optics advice Login/Join 
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
The irony of the thread police when he didn’t say what mount he was using and only one of the three optics he mentioned. You having a rough day man? Why are busting people’s chops?

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hrcjon:
Would be interesting to know which NF mounted in what?

I have a Nightforce NXS 3.5-15x56 MIL-DOT reticle in a American Defense mount.

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you
still want to test me, take a step forward.

Posts: 2033 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vincent317
posted Hide Post
I use a NF NXS 3.5-15 on one Scar17 and a Vortex Razor 1-6 on another. Both are mounted with an Aadland mount. Never had an issue with either. If you can't find an Aadland mount to your liking, try a Spuhr.

Posts: 593 | Location: NC | Registered: July 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks all for your advice and observations. I found the other thread, btw; lots of info to sort through but definitely helpful.

It took me a while to get back here because this all may be moot. The customer is having second thoughts about buying the SCAR now. Once he started to do the cost calculations he's kind of put a hold on it now and instead he's thinking that an AR-10 may be more to his financial liking. He's now looking at a DD we also have, of course trying to beat us down on price. The saga never ceases; if it weren't for customers, this would be a great business...

-MG

Posts: 1979 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post