SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Sig SSG3000 10 round .308 Winchester magazines found
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig SSG3000 10 round .308 Winchester magazines found Login/Join 
posted
Hi, these have been challenging to find as Sig doesn't offer them.

Accurate-Mag just announced them.

They're $99 but shipping and handling is painful (for me a little over $16 for regular mail).

Anyway, hope that helps.

Posts: 5900 | Location: southern california | Registered: April 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When the will is strong, everything is easy
Picture of celticwolf
posted Hide Post
Benchmark barrels is where I got mine. They keep them in stock pretty regularly.

Good to have another source though.

"You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of
avoiding reality." Ayn Rand

Posts: 2125 | Location: AZ | Registered: April 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by celticwolf:
Benchmark barrels is where I got mine. They keep them in stock pretty regularly.

Good to have another source though.

I didn't see a 10 round mag on Benchmark Barrel's but I did see they offer the OEM SiG 5 round mag for $120 with a 2 round extension as well as selling the extension separate for $25 ea ... which is fine with me as I already have 4 mags and really don't care about a 10 round mag.

On the other hand, I could order 1 - 10 round mag for what it would cost me to get 4 two round extensions!

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5706 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When the will is strong, everything is easy
Picture of celticwolf
posted Hide Post
I didn't notice the 10rd part. Thanks.

"You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of
avoiding reality." Ayn Rand

Posts: 2125 | Location: AZ | Registered: April 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post