SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Thankfully this movie themed lower is out of stock . . .
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thankfully this movie themed lower is out of stock . . . Login/Join 
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted
. . . or I might be tempted to buy it, even though I don't need another AR lower, and generally despise gimmicky markings on guns. This though is hilarious:
https://palmettostatearmory.co...-lower-receiver.html

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Now that’s a lower I would actually consider.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17248 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You'll shoot your eye out, kid!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't know how to complete the build...other than somehow get a compass in the stock.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Strambo:
I wouldn't know how to complete the build...other than somehow get a compass in the stock.

“Fragile”, must be Italian.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
I like it.

"My father worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium, a master".

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Following eight years of gun-unfriendly administration, we're in a period of minimal ammo and equipment buying panics. Which means buyers aren't buying as much. AR-15 manufacturers & distributors are smart to offer "theme" lowers and lowers at deep discounts to spur sales.

The manufacturers understand that the vast majority of AR-15 owners don't need any more uppers, lowers, or complete rifles/carbines. But they prey on AR-15 owners' weaknesses to have yet another lower -- because lowers don't cost much. After a while the owner buys an LPK, trigger, stock, barrel, BCG, handguard, sights, and other doo-dads.

Then the cycle starts all over again.

The management team at Palmetto aren't comprised of dummies. I suspect they make a pretty good living.

Posts: 7853 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post