SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    My 1st karma - my 700 post karma **WINNER** - Bigboreshooter is the winner
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My 1st karma - my 700 post karma **WINNER** - Bigboreshooter is the winner Login/Join 
posted
A Magpul MBUS rear sight in OD (MAG248). Mounted on AR but then removed, so not new but in excellent condition. No packaging.
No entry restrictions. Will run for one week.
Winner selected by Karmanator.

PC

This message has been edited. Last edited by: PCWyoming,

Posts: 1332 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Woot! !

thanks. I could use this on my duty rifle at work.

Let's see if the karmanator likes me.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i would like a chance at this.

Keep Americans working, buy American made!

Posts: 709 | Location: western PA | Registered: April 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Add me please.
I pick up my lower to start my 10mm build tomorrow and will need some backup sights.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25354 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Please add my name. Need one of these to replace the old ARMS one I had where the spring broke.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16378 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Nice Karma. Please enter me!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I am in need of a rear sight to go with an upper from Palmetto that has a rail and standard front sight- please include me in your generous karma.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
I have an upper with no rear sight. Please add me in and thanks!

Posts: 12436 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in too, I need this, thanks.

Posts: 1491 | Registered: December 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
Add me please! Thanks!

Posts: 4340 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Me too please.

Posts: 934 | Location: WV | Registered: May 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
I could use that. Please include me.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Add me to the hat, please! I could definitely use that.

Many thanks!

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could put that to good use; please throw my name into the hat.
s.

Posts: 297 | Location: Ogden, UT | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Hell ya! Add me please. Thank You.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
Thanks, and please add me!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2490 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Questions = Harassment
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance, I could use this.

Posts: 370 | Location: VA | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Outstanding karma. Please include me. My wife's AR could use this.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Put my name in the hat. Thank you.

"If you think everything's going to be alright, you don't understand the problem!"- Gutpile Charlie
"A man's got to know his limitations" - Harry Callahan

Posts: 9249 | Location: Indian Territory, USA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in as well. Have a Rock River that could use one of these. Thanks

Posts: 316 | Location: AL | Registered: October 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post