SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    9mm Carbines using p226 mags ?

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
9mm Carbines using p226 mags ? Login/Join 
Picture of kent j
posted
Does anyone make a 9mm carbine using P226 / P229 mags? Would like to have a Pistol Carbine combo with mag compatibility. I have a Beretta CX4 but don't care much for the 92 series pistols.

Regards, Kent j

You can learn something from everyone you meet, If nothing else you can learn you don't want to be like them
It's only racist to those who want it to be.

Posts: 138 | Location: Southern Indiana | Registered: December 11, 2010Report This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
I think there is/was a kel tec that did

Posts: 303 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Report This Post
Picture of kent j
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Hoping there might be a ar style. Been looking at the mpx but was hoping for mag compatibility.

Regards, Kent j

You can learn something from everyone you meet, If nothing else you can learn you don't want to be like them
It's only racist to those who want it to be.

Posts: 138 | Location: Southern Indiana | Registered: December 11, 2010Report This Post
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
The only thing that I know of is the Keltec Sub2000

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4513 | Location: RI….again…. | Registered: February 07, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a Keltec Sub2000 that I use the P226 20-round magazines with. God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 1838 | Location: Sector 0001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Kel-Tec Sub2000 9mm carbine:

Sub2000

I own the Beretta magazine version in 9mm, use the 30 round Beretta CX4 magazines in it.

Posts: 21818 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
The sub 2k is pretty sweet and with a few mods it's great.

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17845 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Report This Post