SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Multiple uppers for 1 lower?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Multiple uppers for 1 lower? Login/Join 
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
years back I had several lowers,but that bugged the shit out of me so I put uppers on them.
Just made no sense for gun parts.
Right now I have seven in different configurations.

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimberkid:
I guess I'll start, I've got one lower that only has one other upper ... its a KAC SR15 MOD 0 ... and I also have a KAC 300 Black Out to go with it.

I included my M16, but maybe I shouldn't ... I've put other uppers on it, but typically it only has the 11.5" "Commando" upper on it.

All other AR's have their own lowers ... so if it wasn't for the KAC SR15 my answer would be None

ditto, on the NFA,
10.5 14.5 and 20"

have a couple 20" uppers, and at least one A2 upper w/o a barrel now,

still have maybe 4 lowers that are not together, but will be one day,

just have not gotten around to putting them together

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10420 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
With an SBR'ed lower it makes sense, currently only have the one 11.5" upper for it but I am planning for a 8.5" 300blk for HD and an 12.5" 6.8spc upper for hunting

For my current hunting/DMR lower (Geisele trigger and UBR stock) I have 2 uppers.

But as Para mentioned more than likely with the exception of the stamped lower the other uppers will grow into additional rifles Big Grin

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
Twice as many uppers as lowers. It's mostly about space.

A couple years ago, the ones I don't shoot often (kinda built on a whim) I started hanging the uppers on the wall and putting the uppers in a safe for the same reason ... my wife seems to think three 24x36x60" safes are enough Roll Eyes

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5707 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post