SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Input on annealing rifle cases

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Input on annealing rifle cases Login/Join 
posted
I acquired an Annealing Made Perfect Mk I unit in a trade deal.
Does anyone anneal their cases? I was thinking the long range precision shooters did or still do?
I don't think I have a use for it. Not sure what to do with it. If there is a market for one I may try to sell it.

PC

Posts: 1336 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Report This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
http://forum.accurateshooter.com
You can sell it here if you sign up, make a few post. Convince them you're legit.
Prolly research what others have sold for there.
Here is a post that has some info on parts & stuff. 2019 1k with allot of case holders.
http://forum.accurateshooter.c...-00-shipped.3983522/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Haveme1or2,

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Report This Post
Retired, laying back
and enjoying life
Picture of low8option
posted Hide Post
Why not try here in the classified section first. Someone might want one.

Freedom comes from the will of man. In America it is guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment

Posts: 878 | Location: Northern Alabama | Registered: June 21, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
DON'T SELL an AMP Annealing Machine! At least not if you reload rifle cases at all. The AMP makes it super easy to anneal after ever firing. It greatly increases brass life and increase accuracy, SD's and consistency. It's not a cheap machine so if you got into one at a good price you'd be smart to keep it.

When I bought fine I figured that if it could just increase the life of the 338 Lapua brass I had just bought the machine would pay for itself not withstanding the increased accuracy and consistancy it help you gain.

I use mine EVERY time I reload rifle cases.......dj

Remember, this is all supposed to be for fun...................