SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Trijicon announcing new Variables today.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trijicon announcing new Variables today. Login/Join 
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted
AccupowerII? Maybe daylight bright reticle.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
I think so.

They are blowing out the 1-4x Accupowers all over for <$500.

Great scopes but that illum left a lot to be desired IMO.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
First release is non illuminated accupoints. Same glass and coatings, no illumination. Lower price point.
1-4 and a 3-12.

TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like Midway put the whole lineup on their website.

https://www.midwayusa.com/s?pr...ampaign=trijicon-new

Looks like a lot of rebranded stuff, plus an Accupower Type FFP 1-6x. But if the Illum sucks as bad as the Accupower, it'll be meh at best.

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
1-4x Accupowers all over for <$500...Great scopes but that illum left a lot to be desired IMO.

Their reticle designs tend to suck, too, IMHO.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah but the glass was nice and they were pretty durable - but the reticle was too fine and at times hard to pickup with the lackluster illum.

I really prefer the Vortex PST Gen2 1-6x24 over the Accupower 1-4x24 and sold mine to fund it.

We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Looks like Midway put the whole lineup on their website.

https://www.midwayusa.com/s?pr...ampaign=trijicon-new

Looks like a lot of rebranded stuff, plus an Accupower Type FFP 1-6x. But if the Illum sucks as bad as the Accupower, it'll be meh at best.

yeah. daylight bright is a must on LPVOs now.

TCB all the time...

posted Hide Post
Dang, those new Credo 1-6x and 1-8x scopes are pricey. I had been all in on a 1-8x Credo until I saw the $1,500 retail price on MidwayUSA and realized the segmented circle reticle hadn’t changed any. Here I was thinking Trijicon would finally offer a horseshoe reticle 1-8x for less then $700 retail but looks like I will be taking another look at the new Primary Arms 1-8x FFP Raptor.

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DrewR:
Dang, those new Credo 1-6x and 1-8x scopes are pricey. I had been all in on a 1-8x Credo until I saw the $1,500 retail price on MidwayUSA and realized the segmented circle reticle hadn’t changed any. Here I was thinking Trijicon would finally offer a horseshoe reticle 1-8x for less then $700 retail but looks like I will be taking another look at the new Primary Arms 1-8x FFP Raptor.

I think Trijicon is going to continue to get hammered by NightForce, Vortex, and Kahles at price points above & below what they want for these new optics. Add in the heat from PA and some of the other lower end providers.