SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Thoughts on Smith & Wesson® M&P® 15-22 Sport .22 LR Semiautomatic Rifles
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thoughts on Smith & Wesson® M&P® 15-22 Sport .22 LR Semiautomatic Rifles Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
My favorite of all my 22 rifles and I have quite a few.
Red dot on top and it's pretty damn accurate. You'll enjoy it.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
Get one. Bought mine a few years ago, added a Vortex Sparc AR red dot. It’s just flat out fun! The controls mimic those of a “real” AR so it can be a great training aid in teaching the basics of AR handling.
I have several ARs and other guns but when I just need an afternoon of fun it’s the 15-22.

Posts: 728 | Location: Middle (of nowhere) Georgia  | Registered: December 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BB61:
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by Dwill104:
Great. Best of the Tactical .22s IMHO.

Yep.

^^^^^^^^
Yep x 2. I took mine to a multi-day Appleseed shoot. It was flawless and accurate.

When my family went to an Appleseed shoot our daughter shot the 15/22. She was ten at the Time and the stock collapsed short enough and the gun was much lighter than s 10/22

Posts: 403 | Location: NH | Registered: March 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Fun little rifle. I bought one in 2010 and had it until 2015 when I sold it to buy something else.

Wish I still had it, might get another one or just get a conversion kit.

You won't regret getting one.

Posts: 13109 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
One of these is on my want list. I might get it in the next month or two. I want a .22 AR that has identical controls to that of my full-sized one (Ruger). A co-worker has a Mossberg 715, but this only superficially resembles an AR. The "charging handle" is fake, for one, nothing more than two bumps on the rear of the receiver. I think the "safety" was a crossbolt. It is aimed at the "cheap 'plinker'" market anyway. Why Ruger doesn't make one I don't know.

Posts: 27945 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post