SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Anderson ORC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anderson ORC Login/Join 
posted
If you are interested in going cheap for an AR, my latest Cabelas flyer advertises the Anderson Optic Ready Carbine for $399.
No experience with the gun personally. Anyone have one and can comment on whether it is reliable?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16090 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These AR prices are getting crazy low...I've spoke with several vendors lately and many are not making any money on them right now and just moving their inventory out.

Posts: 1890 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Makes a person wonder what is to be expected for the upcoming holiday sales.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
One manufacturer (Armalite) actually boosted prices on some models. I'm waiting to see if that holds up. My thought is that even if they aren't awash in inventory, they still need to keep the lights on and whatever crew they have busy.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have around 500 rounds through mine so far.
It's my first AR and first rifle. The price was too good to turn down.

Posts: 8 | Registered: October 16, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post