SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    SIG SG 553
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG SG 553 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andyb:
4 pos is the way to go suppressed. Should be able to order through JDI as well.

Ordered a few mags from JDI the other day

Very nice! We’re they in stock?

Posts: 20 | Registered: May 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
The mags or the valve? Not sure on the valve, he might have a couple mags left. I'd message him on Facebook if you have an account.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3596 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
here is a 551-2 if anyone is interested. To rich for my pocket book.

https://www.rockislandauction....emiautomatic-carbine

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
That's a VERY early OD green Herndon import with the round toe one-piece stock and ribbed magwell. That's going to go for more than their estimates. The LAFW surplus 551-2 SP Swats from MM go for that with the barrel extensions (sold mine to snag a grey 551 with round toe from JDI in December).

Posts: 3079 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
mishsaco sold this one on GB with the ribbed magwell and it went for $7200 as I recall (a new old stock 550 of the same vintage went for $10500 last week):

Here's my grey 16" version

and next to a standard 2-piece modern stock to see the difference:

Posts: 3079 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
those are awesome PGT

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
THOSE ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!

I think the Grey/Green will be my next.

I just ordered with JDI, now the wait.

posted Hide Post
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who chimed in. You all made the decision very easy

posted Hide Post
Nice choice, its money well spent. Bad comes to worse, if you dont like it you'll easily get your money back.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post