SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    If You've Been Waiting For A BRN-180 Receiver, They're In Stock
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If You've Been Waiting For A BRN-180 Receiver, They're In Stock Login/Join 
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted
The forged Brownells lower for the BRN-180 is back in stock, but may or may not last all that long. If you've been waiting for one, here's where you beat the Arfcommers. Good hunting to anyone else here who's been waiting. I have no connection to the seller.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good to hear these lowers are back in stock. The uppers seem to have been more available, but just to put one on an AR lower doesn't make sense, to me at least. An entire/complete rifle, however, is interesting.

Posts: 2010 | Registered: March 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
There was a bit of a blip in availability when they went from the Gen 1 uppers to the (current) Gen 2 uppers, but yeah - I jumped on this because the idea of an "all Brownells" rifle does appeal to me a lot more. For what it's worth, one of their staffers over on the Industry Page at ArfCom (now owned by Brownells, for those who hadn't heard) has stated that Brownells is still trying to come up with an in-house folding stock for the BRN-180s.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post