SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Sig Sauer M400 predator 5.56
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Sauer M400 predator 5.56 Login/Join 
posted
Anyone here have a M400 predator in 5.56??

How's the accuracy ? Looking for any feedback & reviews?

Posts: 3483 | Location: Illinois | Registered: September 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
M400 predator

Unless they specifically advertise it as MOA or whatever, Sig offers no accuracy guarantee.

- owner of a 10 MOA 716 patrol that Sig says is fine.

Posts: 221 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I don't have the Predator, but I do have an M400 and am very happy with it. It is much more accurate than I am even with the stock trigger.

I don't know if the Predator model comes with an upgraded trigger, but almost any AR would benefit from a trigger lighter and crisper than the mil spec combat trigger, and mine is no exception. That said, I have been told that its stock trigger is nicer than the stock Colt trigger.

The gun is very nicely finished, and wonderfully tight, particularly in the upper to lower fit.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12768 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No one

Posts: 3483 | Location: Illinois | Registered: September 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post