SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Tikka T3x TAC A1 chambered for 6.5 Creedmoor, a review. **New look 28Jul20**
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tikka T3x TAC A1 chambered for 6.5 Creedmoor, a review. **New look 28Jul20** Login/Join 
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
I bought 200 rounds of the 140 ELD match for my HMR in 65 Creed. It would hold some really decent groups.

I'm working with some SMK's and Nosler CC's in 140 grain now, but I plan on keeping the remaining 100 rounds of ELD Match on hand just to have. Never had factory ammo shoot so well in a stock weapon.

Posts: 1322 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Added photo to first post showing latest mods and dress.

I should not just give up on the lighter bullets, so thanks for those comments.

“The fundamental cause of trouble in the world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”
— Bertrand Russell

Posts: 42219 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post