SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Good Hunting Rifle deal, Clermont FL Walmart
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good Hunting Rifle deal, Clermont FL Walmart Login/Join 
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted
I was passing through the local WallyWorld today, and they had a very good deal on three hunting rifles in the gun cabinet.

Walnut stocked Weatherbys in .243, .270 and .30-06 for $499 each. They look to be in fantastic shape. Apparently, they were mislaid in the back, and just recently located, so they are trying to blow them out.

I already own a .243 Tikka, .270 Ruger 77 and a .300 Win Mag Remington 70, so I don't need any of these rifles or one would have come home with me already.

Disclaimer: I am not associated with WallyWorld in any way.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12746 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
First time I ever wished I lived in Florida.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It says more about Weatherby selling to Wal-Mart, than Wal-Mart selling Weatherby's

Posts: 14573 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
Went to mine today but the deal wasn’t quite that deeep.

Sporters at $675

0:01

Posts: 4200 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:
It says more about Weatherby selling to Wal-Mart, than Wal-Mart selling Weatherby's

Not so much here in the south. Walmart used to have a very well stocked gun counter, prior to the Obama days, and is rebuilding it now. They also used to have an "order book" so customers could order what ever they wanted through Walmart distribution for delivery to the store.

My local store stocked Sig M400s, Colt 6920s, Remington 700s, Weatherby, Marlin, Henry, Ruger, etc., and they had knowledgeable people backing the counter.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12746 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:

I’ve found that the wal marts in anchorage have the beat selection of Ruger revolvers out of anywhere else in town.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
quote:

Not so much here in the south. Walmart used to have a very well stocked gun counter, prior to the Obama days, and is rebuilding it now. They also used to have an "order book" so customers could order what ever they wanted through Walmart distribution for delivery to the store.

My local store stocked Sig M400s, Colt 6920s, Remington 700s, Weatherby, Marlin, Henry, Ruger, etc., and they had knowledgeable people backing the counter.

Yup!

0:01

Posts: 4200 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
quote:

Walmarts in South Florida haven't stocked rifles or pistols in over 20 years......only thing they have besides ammo, are some air guns.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
The St Lucie West walmart has rifles.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post