SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    If you STILL haven't stocked up, PSA has great deal on PMAGS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you STILL haven't stocked up, PSA has great deal on PMAGS Login/Join 
Smarter than the
average bear
posted
Use coupon code "PMAG" and they are $7.99 each, with free shipping on orders of 10 or more. I think they are Gen 2 if you care.

http://palmettostatearmory.com...zine-mag571-blk.html

Posts: 3424 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thank you, but just clicked the link and they came up $12.30

Posts: 127 | Location: somewhere in the lower great lakes | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sorry, clicked too fast and didn't see the coupon code part!

Posts: 127 | Location: somewhere in the lower great lakes | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
F'ing PSA....

...I just placed my order. ;-)

Posts: 379 | Location: Shenandoah Valley - VA | Registered: February 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EkimSig:
F'ing PSA....

...I just placed my order. ;-)

I agree, except this is the 15th day of waiting for them to ship my last order and the 5th day waiting for a reply as to why the delay. I waited the estimated 10 days because of weather, but sure would like a reply as to when they "might" ship. Or if my order is lost.

Posts: 4403 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting.

Should receive them by May. Big Grin

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post