SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Ruger Precision Rimfire .22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ruger Precision Rimfire .22 Login/Join 
posted
Anyone have any experience with the Ruger Precision rimfire? It has been calling to me for a while now . Checked one out in the LGS and liked it, found a place online that is selling lower than wholesale, so thinking about it.

Any experiences? Good and bad.

Posts: 759 | Location: Athol, ID | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xanth:
Anyone have any experience with the Ruger Precision rimfire? It has been calling to me for a while now . Checked one out in the LGS and liked it, found a place online that is selling lower than wholesale, so thinking about it.

Any experiences? Good and bad.

Good few over here in yUK. A couple of them started their shooting lives with bolts that felt like they were full of grit, but after a couple of hundred cycles smoothed out a treat. Remember that over here in yUK we can be a lot more picky than you can about such a minor detail, at around $750 a pop that goes without saying. Here most CZs are of a similar price structure.

Posts: 11305 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More persistent
than capable
posted Hide Post
A few guys at the range have them. Not as accurate as the CZ, most got sold.

Lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you suck forever.

Posts: 1083 | Location: North | Registered: August 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A nice training rifle. I like the fact that 10/22 magazines work in it. Not world class. Not world class money either.

Ignem Feram

Posts: 528 | Registered: October 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post