SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Opinions and experience with the Sig Tread?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Opinions and experience with the Sig Tread? Login/Join 
posted
I've got a couple AR's I bought more than 10 years ago and have modded and upgraded in various ways. Also have a couple lowers I built, one of which has a Tac Sol .22 upper on it.

More recently I bought an MPX and an MCX Rattler. I like the ambi features of the lowers since I'm left handed, and the addition of QD sockets on each side, among other "upgrades".

So, the idea of a DI AR with a similar lower is of interest. The Tread looks decent with the mid-length gas system and stainless barrel. Anyone have experience with these? Trigger would get upgraded to a Geissele, but the rest of the rifle appears to be good to go, unless it's over-gassed or is in need of a heavier buffer.

Posts: 4718 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post