SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    SBR CZ Scorpion sling question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SBR CZ Scorpion sling question Login/Join 
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted
I have a first generation Scorpion EVO-3 that I have SBRd. I'm trying to decide on a sling and was wondering what the brain trust on SIGforum would suggest?

Posts: 12459 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To Do What is
Right and Just
posted Hide Post
I use a 2 point qd sling (have a few of them) and just bought qd adapters from parker mountain machine.

I pretty much have the same sling across the board, its a grey ghost 2 point with the bungee section and padding. Bunch of similar designs out there.

Posts: 2439 | Location: Usually Somewhere | Registered: July 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
I tried several different setups before settling on what I'm using currently. The sling is a Savvy Sniper which can be configured for either single or double point using QD push button swivels.

I'm using the Parker Mountain Machine QD mount on the rear and the Viking Tactics Low Profile QD mount on the front.

Posts: 7308 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I use a magpul and the PMM QD adapters.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10996 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Blue Force Gear is making the Vickers sling in a one inch version which works well.

Posts: 458 | Location: Ocala, FL 34478 | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Damn, SIGFORUM costs me a LOT of money. I just spent almost $100 with parker mountain machine on QD Sling mounts and safety replacements.

Now I need a nice "bungie" sling.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
I would hate to cost you even more money, Rolan, but you might want to take a look at the Gear Head Works mag release. It's excellent.

Posts: 7308 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post