SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Henry releases 32 new models
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Henry releases 32 new models Login/Join 
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by monoblok:
"Hmm...Ruger will probably take some time in getting Marlin up and running. I sense an opportunity here..."

- from notes taken during a recent meeting of the minds between Henry execs

You are likely correct. And if that's what it took for Henry to finally do this, then so be it. Perfect example of how free-market competition can be a big win for the consumer!

Posts: 8542 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigarmsp226:
Make the X-Model in 30-30 with a threaded barrel and I will become a Henry owner....They have it in 45-70 already so it should not be hard to do....

I have already suggested this, just waiting for it to become a reality.

Posts: 339 | Location: Twin Cities MN | Registered: April 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by copaup:
I see a carbine in 357 in my near future. Fantastically handy little rifles. I've almost bought one several times in the past, but the tube loading always killed it for me. Now though...

same here. I really wanted the side door.

I really want the all weather---- someday.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10905 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post