SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    FN15 Lowers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FN15 Lowers Login/Join 
posted
Anyone know where to buy these? Just the lower.

Posts: 12 | Registered: March 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Seem's like finding anything AR-15 by FN is pretty difficult. I was thinking of picking up a Colt AR (6920 ir 6720) but they are hard to come by so I thought about an FN AR-15 but that was difficult as well. Not sure what else to tell you.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Yeah, but he's got a point. Someone over on the Files was selling complete 20" uppers. I would've jumped, but couldn't find FN lowers anywhere after searching for months. I think they may have sold the odd upper, but just never sold separate lowers.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have seen the lowers on Gunbroker. They're from parted out rifles. I have not seen any stripped ones for sale.

What, me worry?

Posts: 2126 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: September 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
I don't believe FN sells stripped or separate lowers.

Also, the FN-15 is not made on the same line as their .MIL weapons; much like the Colt 'retro' lineup isn't made by Colt.

Those FN 20" uppers were .Mil contract, I would guess they weren't complete rifles but replacement uppers that were never used and then sold off.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post