SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Today was an expensive day....whoa nelly!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Today was an expensive day....whoa nelly! Login/Join 
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Amazing guns. Visually the #1 is really nice but I do love the HK as well. Expensive day for sure but you got some great guns.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Wow. Nice day... for everything but your wallet i guess.

Oh well, it's only money... you cant take it with you so might as well enjoy it.

Now go shoot those beautiful additions.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Congrats on a great day.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Very beautiful Ruger! Nicest wood I've ever seen on one.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That ruger is just... WOW! That is why I try not to just stop and look in gun stores. Too many follow me back home.

Keep Americans working, buy American made!

Posts: 709 | Location: western PA | Registered: April 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:
Beautiful stock !
Love the stainless with it.
But I’m a sucker for stainless & nickel.

^^^^^^^
Everything he said. Beautiful gun.

Posts: 12434 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Never thought I'd buy a Ruger again but this one belongs up on the wall.

Posts: 3065 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Very nice No 1. If you ever want to move that .308 stainless No 1 just let me know. I used to have a No 3 in .375 Win that I wish I still had. Man, what a couple of nice a scores.

Posts: 6005 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Beauty and the beast

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
Gorgeous rifle. I love mannlicher stocks. I don't own any yet.

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3181 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That #1 is beautiful. Nice score.

Ignem Feram

Posts: 528 | Registered: October 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can always get more money....

Can’t really 100% guarantee getting another one of those stainless Rugers!

Bill R

Posts: 1117 | Location: Wet side of WA | Registered: October 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
I love the stainless and walnut combo. And just love #1's in general.

Mine have nice wood in the butt stocks but I haven't seen that much figure in the fore ends.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10472 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
That Ruger No.1 is sweet! Very nice find.

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
Do yourself a favor and pull the end of the 91’s buttstock off (work it side to side). After it’s off look at the buffer inside. They made a short and a long version. Short is about 2.5”, long about 3.5”. The long version makes for a softer shooting rifle.

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2667 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Ruger No. 1's are some of the prettiest rifles out there. I had a "Light Sporter" (22-inch barrel with the front sling mount on the barrel) in .30-06 for a while, just because I thought it was cool. It wasn't much fun to shoot off a bench, however. Without a reciprocating action, you can have a 22-inch barrel but the overall length that of a carbine, or a 26-inch the same length as an average bolt but with more velocity in the bullet.

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Love that Ruger No. 1 International.

That combination of wood, steel and mechanical action are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post