SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Any .17 HMR Fans?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any .17 HMR Fans? Login/Join 
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
I'm a big fan of the cartridge. I have a Savage set up for taking crows...awesome little rifle.

Posts: 1957 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Don't shoot the metal .22 only targets. The 17hmr will put holes in them.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1st year Ruger 77/17, can't wait to try it out to 200 yards next. 100 with a 6x scope was dimes.

"220ST (The Man) ROCKS"

Posts: 1853 | Location: in the mitt down the river | Registered: August 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wreckless
posted Hide Post

I Love my .17 HMR by Alexander Arms. Also have a CZ455 bolt action in 17HMR for groundhogs. Very nice shooting round.

La Dolce Vita

Posts: 543 | Location: SW Florida & SNJ | Registered: July 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post