SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Just messing around with more M14 configurations. This time a Blackfeather with a Magpul SGA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just messing around with more M14 configurations. This time a Blackfeather with a Magpul SGA Login/Join 
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted
This is my LRB with a 19.25" medium weight barrel in a M14.CA Blackfeather stock. I installed the Magpul SGA adapter and SGA stock with the tallest cheek riser they have. I also installed my Sadlak titanium Airborne scope mount.

This package is 12.5 pounds. The chassis is aluminum.

I can also switch out the back half with a pistol grip and an AR-style 6-position stock.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5397 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
That's a SEXY looking rifle!

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8849 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigless in
Indiana
Picture of IndianaBoy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by myrottiety:
That's a SEXY looking rifle!

Agreed.

Posts: 14122 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Put a Zeiss on instead since the SWFA went back on Frank this weekend. Had too many guns at one time to spend any good quality time with this one but this was my only group at 100 after dialing in the scope with 168 grain FGMM.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5397 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Looks like a great start. Should be no problem to tighten that up a little.

Damn good looking too.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6966 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post