SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    PSA on a great deal from ... PSA! Classic AR midlength kit 299.00
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PSA on a great deal from ... PSA! Classic AR midlength kit 299.00 Login/Join 
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted
The prices on this stuff just amazes me. IF I weren’t a current cancer patient with oodles of bills, I’d have to get out a CC and grab one more of these today.

“BLEM PSA 16" MID-LENGTH 5.56 NATO 1/7 PHOSPHATE CLASSIC RIFLE KIT - 5165448139”

DAILY DEAL - PSA Middy AR Kit $299

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
Damn, dodged all the Memorial Day sales just to be ambushed today. Should compliment my 35.00 lower nicely.

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the share, Striker. This is the perfect kit to complete the inexpensive lower I bought on 24 March to commemorate David Hogg's "March For Our Lies" spectacle in DC.

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2541 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dammit... I still have parts to build 2 pistols and have 3 lowers in the safe!

I just purchased one of these kits.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1531 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I purchased one on their last sale (except in gray).

Headed out to range this weekend (if the rain stops).

PC

Posts: 1336 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by striker1:
IF I weren’t a current cancer patient with oodles of bills, I’d have to get out a CC and grab one more of these today.

Thanks for the head up on a sale. But the real issue here isn't sales that come and go. We can choose to buy or not. Cancer -- not so much.

Hope you beat the big C.

Posts: 7867 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post